RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- R & D department is situated at an area of 7500 Sq. Ft.
- SCIL’s R & D is approved by Department of Scientific and Industrial Research Centre (DSIR), Government of India.
- SCIL’s top priority is to focus on R & D as a future business development.
- New products as per customers requirement.
- The production technologies of all existing products are developed in-house.
- R &D efforts are focused on cost-effective technologies.
- R &D is backed by a full spectrum of library.
SCIL's R & D division is managed by professionally qualified and experienced staff who are PHD/Post Graduate/ Graduate in Science, Engineering and Technology.
- High Pressure Liquid Chromatography , Automatic Absorption Spectro Photometer,
Gas Chromatography, Stirrer with Motor, Heating Mental, Tray Dryer, High Vaccum pump,
Weighing Balance, HPLC, Fumehood, Autoclave, Rotary Dryer, Vaccum Dryer,Centrifuge, Polari Meter.
- 10 Ltr to 50 Ltr Glass assembly, 25 Ltr to 100 Ltr Stainless Steel Unit,
50 to 200 Ltr Glass Lined Reactors, Autoclaves, Nutche Filter, Centrifuge,
Autoclave, Rotary Dryer, Vaccum Dryer,
QUALITY CONTROL / QUALITY ASSURANCE
Our quality control has high precision & accuracy instruments which includes:
Micro Section: Autoclave, BOD Incubator, Incubator 37°C, Laminar Flow Bench, Refrigerator.
Hot Section: Fuming Chamber, Hot Plate1, Hot Plate2, Oven.
Chemical Section: Digital Single Pan Balance, Hot Plate with magnetic Stirrer 4, Melting Point apparatus. Instrument 1: Auto Potentiometer, Bulk Density app, Conductivity Meter, Karl Fischer Auto titrator.
Instrument 2: Automic absorption spectrophotometer, Gas Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, Auto Sampler with Head Space Sampler, High performance liquid chromatograph HPLC, pH Meter1, Refrigerator1, Spectrum IR, UV Cabinet, UV-VIS Spectrophotometer, Polarimeter.
The Quality Assurance department ensures that the manufacturing facilities and procedures are standardized to provide international quality attributes to the products for every batch through a well documented, validated and audited systems. Our materials are as per PHARMACOPOEIA.
- Services provided to our customers at the highest level.
- Confidentiality in information exchanges.
- Delivery on-time.
PRODUCTION BASED ON ADVANCE TECHNOLOGY
SCIL have state-of-art designed manufacturing facilities with Air Handling Units.
We produce pilot scale products to large scale products in 1,07,000 sq.ft. area.
- Good Manufacturing Practices are strictly followed, while ensuring that good quality products are manufactured & marketed at competitive prices.
- Reaction can be carried out at -55°C to +350°C.
- High pressure reaction can be taken up to 25 - 15kgs at plant scale.
- Type of reaction handled in plant are Halogenation, Hydrogenation, Hydrolysis, Oxidation, Reduction, AlkayIation, Amidation, Methylation, Iodonination, Chlorination, Sulphonation, Di-idotization, nitration.
- Equipments like Stainless Steel Reactors (100 Itrs-10000 Itrs), Glass Lined Reactors (500 to 6300 Ltrs), Rubber Line Reactors (1000-30000Itrs), Glass Assembly (50-200 Itrs), High Vaccum distillation, Filter Press, Sparkler Filters, Hydroextractors,.Hydrogenators, Rotary Vaccum Dryers, Fluid Bed Dryers, Spin Flash Dryers, Conveyer .Dryers Tray Dryers, Granulators, Micropulverisers, Mill, Shifter, blenders, etc.
- Utilities like steam and high temp. boilers, chilling plants 60t @-5, cooloing tower 200t,high vavum pumps, compressed air, nitrogen plant, ETP 200kl capacity